XMind 6 Pro 3.5.2 Build 201504270119 Multilingual | 112.62 MB
The Most Popular Mind Mapping Tool Millions of people use XMind to clarify thinking, manage complex information, run brainstorming and get work organized. A more elegant way to gather, analyze and utilize knowledge, information and ideas. Idea Factory records and collects inspirations further and faster. Timer stays to let us control the session. Night mode decreases light and protects your eyes in a dark room.
Confronting information overload and ideas shortage, we are able to clarify thinking for better decision with XMind. We manage to gather most ideas and structure them in logical structure, then to steer clear of irrelevant information and identify the critical. And, the relationships, patterns, priorities, and trends will be identified. Then, we can better assess the profit, cost and risk for better decisions, like market strategy and development plan etc.
With XMind, you can start the individual brainstorming session easily and quickly. Displaying the central topic and building a stress-free scene, here, you can take all attention on recording the inspiration and sparkles in your mind. Then, you'll find the solution is hidden within them. More important, we can discover it by evaluating, organizing and connecting the ideas.
Works with Office/PDF
How to make colleagues access our mind map if they don't have XMind? With some simple operations, we can export our mind map into about 10 universal formats by the export functionality. By this way, your team can collaborate seamlessly. We support exporting to Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel (NEW), PDF, RTF, Plain Text, HTML, PNG, JPEG, GIF, BMP, SVG (NEW), Freemind, Mindjet MindManager. Also support importing from Freemind and Mindjet MindManager.
Open Source & Award Winner
We opened the source of XMind (except some professional features). That means you can integrate XMind into your product, store data into XMind files, or even build your own mind mapping software based-on XMind. And we are glad to see that. BTW, XMind is the best Eclipse RCP application 2008, the best project for academia 2009 in the SourceForge community, and one of the PCWorld 100 best products of 2010.
What's New in Version 3.5.2:
- Add a language change option to Preferences.
- Improve theme usage experience. When applying a theme, users can now choose from overriding all custom styles in the target map or keeping them.
- Improve export experiences.
- Add Danish and Japanese Welcome to XMind map guide under help menu.
- Modify the translation errors in Japanese, Russian, French language pack.
- Fixed an issue that causes some text to disappear after exporting to PDF (Map) on Ubuntu.
- Fixed some issues that cause XMind to crash after exporting to Microsoft Word and PDF Document on Ubuntu.
- Fixed an internal error occurred during: Template Image Loader
- Fixed an error while saving to Evernote under the Drill Down mode.
- Fixed a bug that causes the exported Microsoft Project file to contain Chinese text.
- Fixed an issue that causes export to Microsoft PPT not working.
- Fixed an issue that causes XMind to crash while using Alt +DownArrow shortcut under Filter mode.
- Fixed a bug that causes text typed in editing box to disappear after switching between sheets.
- Fixed an issue that the wallpaper can't be removed after set by a theme containing it.
- Fixed a bug that causes file hyperlinks pointing to LAN locations to be recognized as relative paths.
- Other minor bug fixes.