XMind 7 Pro 3.6.0 Build 201511090408 Multilingual + Portable | 135.69 MB | 245.26 MB
The Most Popular Mind Mapping Tool - Millions of people use XMind to clarify thinking, manage complex information, run brainstorming and get work organized. A more elegant way to gather, analyze and utilize knowledge, information and ideas. Idea Factory records and collects inspirations further and faster. Timer stays to let us control the session. Night mode decreases light and protects your eyes in a dark room.
What's New in XMind 7?
- A Brand New UI
- A New Home Panel
- Drastic Enhancements on Gantt Chart
- Information Card
- Export/Print Outline
- Multi-page Print
- New Themes with 10 New Fonts
Confronting information overload and ideas shortage, we are able to clarify thinking for better decision with XMind. We manage to gather most ideas and structure them in logical structure, then to steer clear of irrelevant information and identify the critical. And, the relationships, patterns, priorities, and trends will be identified. Then, we can better assess the profit, cost and risk for better decisions, like market strategy and development plan etc.
With XMind, you can start the individual brainstorming session easily and quickly. Displaying the central topic and building a stress-free scene, here, you can take all attention on recording the inspiration and sparkles in your mind. Then, you'll find the solution is hidden within them. More important, we can discover it by evaluating, organizing and connecting the ideas.
Works with Office/PDF
How to make colleagues access our mind maps if they do not have XMind? With some simple operations, we can export our mind maps into more than 10 universal formats. In this way, your team can collaborate seamlessly. You can choose from a variety of export options from Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel (NEW), PDF, RTF, HTML, Plain Text, to PNG, JPEG, GIF, BMP, SVG (NEW), as well as other Mind Mapping software vendors like Freemind and Mindjet MindManager. It's also supported to import from Freemind and Mindjet MindManager.
Open Source & Award Winner
We opened the source of XMind (except some professional features). That means you can integrate XMind into your product, store data into XMind files, or even build your own mind mapping software based-on XMind. And we are glad to see that. BTW, XMind is the best Eclipse RCP application 2008, the best project for academia 2009 in the SourceForge community, and one of the PCWorld 100 best products of 2010.
What's New in XMind 7 Pro 3.6.0:
1. A Brand New UI
2. A New Home Panel
3. Huge Improvements on Gantt Chart
4. Information Card
7. Export/Print Outline
8. Multi-page Print
10. New Themes with 10 New Fonts
1. Share to Biggerplate.com
2. Inspector View
3. Add another Matrix (structure) which uses topics as columns.
4. Show/Edit task info (Start/End Date, Assignee, Priority and Progress) directly in Gantt Chart.
5. Export Gantt Chart to Image/PDF.
6. Print Gantt Chart.
7. Add hide collapse/expand icon option while printing/exporting to image/PDF/SVG.
8. Export the entire workbook to Excel.
9. Show all notes in Notes View.
10. Copy/Paste style.
11. New Window Menu.
12. Only calculate work days for tasks.
13. Add a size hint while making a map shot.
14. New topic shapes: Circle, Parallelogram, Cloud.
15. New boundary shapes: Polygon and Rounded Polygon.
16. Wallpaper Patterns.
17. New designed color palette.
18. New color set for Multi Branch Colors.
19. Add Task Assignee option in Advanced Filter View.
20. Delete the same markers of the map.
21. Clear all the markers of a topic.
22. Add Save As option to Image/Attachment/Audio Notes.
23. URL/Email auto detection.
24. Support Microsoft Project 2010 file format for exporting.
25. Real previews in Theme View.
26. Many other minor improvements.
1. Fix a bug that causes task info to export unsuccessfully while exporting to Excel.
2. Fix an issue that causes XMind to crash on Ubuntu while choosing Web Browser under Preferences.
3. Fix an issue that causes the exported SVG file to display abnormally.
4. Fix an issue that causes characters missing while printing map.
5. Fix an issue that causes boundary not to show normally while the boundary title text is too long.
6. Fix an issue that subtopics of floating topic can not be exported while exporting to Excel.
7. Fix a bug that after downloading a public map from XMind.net, the task dependencies of the map disappear.
8. Fix a bug that causes text to disappear while press CTRL+I in Note view.
9. Fix an issue that causes exporting to Word not successfully.
10. Fix an issue that causes encryption not to work after force quiting XMind procedure.
11. Fix a bug that topic structure changes in drill down mode.
12. Fix an issue that image in notes disappears while importing a Mindmanager file.