Autodesk EAGLE Premium 8.2.0 (x64)
Windows x64 | English | File Size: 97.5 MB
PCB design made easy. Make anything with EAGLE PCB design software. Powerful, easy-to-use tools for every engineer. Speed through complex board layouts with modern PCB routing tools. Quickly reuse subcircuits that remain synchronized between schematic and PCB. Escape your ball grid arrays (BGA) in seconds, not hours.
What’s New in Autodesk EAGLE 8:
PCB layout software for every engineer
Bring your electronic inventions to life with a complete set of PCB layout and schematic editing tools in EAGLE software.
Modular design blocks (New!)
Reuse existing blocks of circuitry in a snap.
Keep designs of any size organized and in order.
Electrical rule checking
Have confidence in your schematic design.
Real-time design synchronization
Stay in-sync between schematic and PCB layout.
Easy-to-use schematic editor
Transform your ideas into reality with intuitive schematic capture.
New routing engine (New!)
Design beautiful PCB layouts fast.
BGA fanout (New!)
Escape from your BGA in seconds.
Simplified selection and editing (New!)
Select, group, and edit your design, your way.
Make one design and assemble many with variants.
Design with the latest technologies, including DDR4, PCI Express, or USB-C.
Design rule checking
Ensure your boards are ready to build.
Powerful PCB layout
Bring your design to life with intuitive PCB layout tools.
Unite your PCB and enclosure together.
The one-stop shop for reviewing your component needs.
Reduce worries about parts availability.
Accessible library content
Thousands of ready-to-use part libraries.
Generate your CAM outputs with a single click.
Fast track your designs to your mechanical tool.
User Language Programs (ULPs)
Improve your design tool process.
Includes 999 schematic sheets, 16 signal layers, and unlimited board areas.
• Support for easily downloading updates to the built-in EAGLE libraries and installing new libraries from our online library index. When placing components from these libraries, the ID and version of the library are stored in the resulting Schematic and Board files.Design Blocks
• Support for editing and creating new Design Blocks from the Control Panel’s tree view. While editing a Design Block you can’t use the Autorouter and CAM Processor.
• When a Design Block with a single sheet schematic is pasted into schematic and board, it is possible to select a location in both editor windows by a mouse click.
• Changed the ROUTE command behavior, when the route begins in violation with a neighboring object, by keeping the cursor shape as “forbidden”. Doing this is a strong reminder that the ROUTE command is temporarily changed from Walkaround Obstacles to Ignore Obstacles.
• Improved the ROUTE command’s loop handling by making the removal of a loop interactive when it occurs with a mouse move and not requiring a mouse click to see the result.
• Ctrl+A (Cmd+A for Mac) is assigned to the GROUP ALL command.
• Updated some of the Layout editor defaults (routing widths, drill sizes, clearance values, grid) to bring them up to date with current common manufacturing capabilities.
• Fixed UNDO and the ROUTE command where zero-length airwires might sometimes occur.
• Corrected the ROUTE command status line prompt when switching between single-wire route and follow-me route modes.
• Fixed issue where parameter toolbar for one command stayed on screen when switching to another command.
– Microsoft® Windows® 7 or newer is required.
– EAGLE 64-bit requires a 64-bit operating system.